1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the following url address: www.proudcube.com
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Project Happiness Ltd
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running the newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Query handling by the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
3. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- a hosting company on an entrusting basis
- public authorities
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- to get access to personal data concerning you,
- to correct them,
- to remove them,
- to limit their processing, and
- to transfer the data.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
4. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
5. Administrator logs
- Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
6. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses re-marketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
- The operator applies a solution that tests users’ behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
7. Information on cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website to the customer’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
- recognition of the User’s device and its location, and displaying the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of origin;
- matching relevant ads in accordance with the User’s preferences;
- remembering the history of pages visited on the site for the purpose of recommending content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
8. Cookies management – how to express and withdraw your consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We inform that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent you from the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
9. Final provisions